Wednesday, March 29, 2006

wednesday's story...

My labwork has been in good progress despite of having limited time and tons of mistake in all areas.. but oh well, without mistakes, how can I learn right. I still remember what Ms. Teoh used to tell me when I was doing my undergrad thesis a year ago. She kept on saying, science is not all about getting the result, it’s more to troubleshooting. Which is true. I just prepared my board to enumerate my bacteria and they are still on my bench waiting for me to work on it, while im still here B-L-0-G-G-I-N-G!!!!

My sister was in town since monday and I spent the night with her and her colleague, Dr. Liza. I had a great time with them even though it was only for a short while. I get to buy few tops from hush puppies, too bad the sales are over…or else we’ll do more shopping till there’s nothing else to drop!! The next day (which is yesterday) I brought Yan along to meet my sister in Midvalley. After stopping by buying few stuff in few outlets and stores, I followed my sister to KL Sentral and I accidentally met clay there…of all people!! She looked so stunning in her dressing.. doesn’t look like oh Clay, from UMS”… she looked more like “that’s Clay who’s currently working for Maybank?” hahahha, I know I confused you… what I meant was she looked entirely ladylike and matured..

Im going to this Christian group dinner on this Sunday and ive done enough shopping for that particular night. In a way, I can’t wait for it. Jessrina, Grace’s friend, offered to fetch me which is sooooo nice of her… I just can’t wait for that big night… I’ll update you soon.. ciao!

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008