Saturday, June 13, 2009

G.R.E.A.S.E - The Ed's Version...

There is so much to say about the wedding but everything is just stucked in my head...

I did not take pictures. However, I do have a video to share, which I have modified for better quality..

It's the Edwin family's version of GREASE, performed on Sarina & Andy's wedding reception dinner at PUTERA, Tmn Tun Fuad, Kota Kinabalu.

After watching the video, you'll know how much fun we had....

*Please wait until the video is fully loaded to enjoy the video. However, the loading of the video depends on the speed of your internet connection ..

- Performed by Sons/Daughters/Nephews/Nieces of Edwin's family

ENJOY!






2 what say you:

Gnet said...

omg fellie
im falling in love with ur family!
so proud i tengok!
ok sy pula yg syok sendiri
but really!
i am proud! :D

F.E.A said...

thanks dear...
this video makes me think of my family all the time...

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008