Thursday, August 06, 2009

Successful Conversation

Now I understand why i don't feel like posting anything here..

These few weeks, i feel nothing but resentment, dissatisfaction, unhappiness, sadness, weariness, anger and the list goes on. I don't think that is what i want to share with the outside world. That should be personal. It's not like you are trying to hide your true color, but I believe some things are better left unsaid. Rather than letting people make the wrong judgment about you and you start arguing with them to let them see your true self. I think that is a total bull.

I started this blog because I want to share my perspective of things so maybe people might use something through my experience. And for today, I found out something new.

Before I start, I would like to announce that I have submitted my abstract and in a month's time, I am hoping to submit my thesis. That will depend on my prof's speed reading. But I am not here to talk about thesis.

I am currently working for my brother in law in Damansara. The pay is good enough for a degree holder. I actually had no choice but to take it since I don't have a valid reason to turn his offer down. Like usual, I need money to pay my monthly bills. I got nothing to lose since I am allowed to go to UKM any day I want, and I can even do my thesis work in the office. Somehow I think my bro in law needs me here to be his eyes and ears. I meet different type of people here and everyday i learn a new thing from everyone here despite being the only girl in the office.

SO today, I had a breakfast chat with this one guy. Basically all my colleagues here are also a family friend, they all know my family like almost everything. Some of them only know us after working in the company. But all in all, everyone knows everyone.

Coming back to the breakfast story, it was nice having a chat with this guy. But the ending was not how I wanted to be. You know when you talk to someone, if the outcome must is a satisfactory to both parties, then you call that a successful conversation because a two-way communication was achieved. But this conversation we had was closed to failure. I almost don't understand what he was trying to make me see his points, and i don't think he understands my points either. So it was like a very silly conversation between us both.

Then, we went back to the office. I forced the guy who helped me designed my blog header to talk to me while I have my nasi lemak in the office. He gave me what I wanted. A successful conversation which satisfied the two-way communication rules.

Will talk more about it later. Need to got to the airport.

2 what say you:

sophia said...

fellie darling!..hey u working at damansara too? i just staarted work at PBD!...which part of damansara are u at?......do sms me?

F.E.A said...

PBD? you mean Pusat Bandar D'sara?

you know the Star Office or Eastin Hotel in seksyen 16? the place im working is around there..

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008