Thursday, December 16, 2004

more of today...

what can i share with you people here is.... neena called again this morning and it was just something very sweet that she made an effort to strengthen our friendship by calling every morning to check in (now i realized how suck i am when it comes to keeping in touch, and how lucky i am to have a friend like neena) see like i said in my friendster's profile, ppl like neena has the capacity to love...we love each other so much that it wasnt hard to call each other just to say hi.. she sent me a box all the way from kuching for my birthday and guess what's inside... it's a lifetime supply of medicines and some goodies!! well neena, i think you can be a good doctor someday... love you *mwah* *mwah*

Listening to Jim Brickman now and let me tell you, if you want to have a peaceful mind for a moment, listen to his music. thanks to jer for the recommendation...

today i had a pleasant conversation with my project supervisor, it is true that communication is important. it's not just about completing our duties and all, it's about the effectiveness of a communication to find the middle ground bwteen both parties involved. However, it takes two to tango. We (Ms.Teoh n I) talked about my KL and Bangkok trip, it was good to hear her opinion. at least it helps me to decide whether i should go for a holiday with my family or give priorities to my project. Im going to KL tomorrow so it's too late to cancel that now but i guess a trip to bangkok can wait. I've been talking to a friend about priorities, and i asked her which should i choose, family or my studies and she said that both are also important. It is not necessary for me to choose either one since i can have both at the same time. the only thing is i need to manage my time wisely and of course i should make my family understand what is important for me at the moment, maybe i can make it up to them after my project deadline. it is like making a decision whether you should buy the chocolate cake or the ice-cream cake. you can have both if you want, piece of cake bah! hehehehhe....

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008