Monday, January 03, 2005

miracle can happen when u least expect it

there had been a lot of things happened lately and i was too busy with everything that i failed to spare some times to write down the important events happened in my life, here in my blog.

my time was occupied ever since i came back from KL. came back and was totally occupied with labs and xmas preparation. how i wished we had snow here in malaysia for once..at least it can cheer me up a lil' bit *sigh* it was indeed unpredictable that i have to reschedule my time and i was a bit clumsy of course,i didnt get to finish my lab reports on time (except for Ms Teoh's assignment which i did in KL) and being a clumsy student upset me... i dont like to delay my works, but there are things that you cant avoid especially when it involves family... and i have to run here and there try to catch up with time and my work, darn..it was tiring for me!!! i missed a lot of classes, how nice if i can just turn back time like what Harmoinee in Harry Potter did so she can attend all classes for the semester, that's how she became so smart which suits her with the "know-it-all" title they gave her ..

well, the important incident which i wanted to share here was... hmmmph, guess what!!! i met Belle in KLIA, and of course it was not planned!! we were supposed to meet when i was having my xmas shopping spree in KL but she was too busy to fit in time to see me and the communication failure was also another reason.

I think it was a blessing in diguise that sanchiya was giving problem at the right time, right place when i saw Belle talking in the phone with Alan standing right next to her.

i ran to her, said hi, she wasnt surprised, like always, that's belle and she was busy on the fon when i approached. We hugged after she's done with the call, and we managed to chit chat for like 10mins before i have to take off.. see, How miraculous is that??? bumping into a friend you've been wanting to meet but seems impossible at that moment, and when you were not expecting, there they are right in front of you!!!!

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008