Saturday, May 20, 2006

My contemplation on the recent events in my life

I was weighing up myself about the things that made me happy and sad. I was pondering whether I am more like a thinker or feeler ~~ I think I am both, considering the fact that I think and feel a lot.

What happened lately?

Well, Elliot Yamin is voted out this week, which is hundred percent unfair. He is GOOD. The percentage each one carries which was shown before the elimination took part reveals the proximity of the talented idols. But contemplating to the fact that Elliot Yamin lose to McPhee?? That was unbearable. OoooPss, I’m not here to proclaim that I’m an AI fanatic, it’s just a point of view from someone who followed the show since the very beginning. Even Seacrest agreed with me when he said “You’re a good man” while giving him a pat on the shoulder in front of the public at the recent show ~ Yamin is a good man ~ look at how he treats his mom, that was super sweet!!

What’s the recent hot news?

Da Vinci code. Everyone seemed to reserve themselves for those closest to them on catching the movie, and that includes me, despite having to watch it 3 days after the premiere. Even worse, we haven’t got the ticket yet. I really hope I could still get good seats tomorrow. I’ve been avoiding listening to those who’ve watched it before me, because that’s no ordinary movie and I want to enjoy it to the fullest.

How’s my love life?

Not sure how to articulate this but all I can say is it has been a winding road for both me and him. I never really liked the idea of publicizing my love life, but it has been a major issue to me lately. Thanks to love, hopes, faith and patience in me, which helped me to go on with sturdy endurance. I think it’s better to leave it in serenity and let it fix itself. I’ve gone to this path and chosen it way over. Nevertheless, this relationship really helped me to reflect on myself as a whole and reveals the hidden attributes I long have. It helped me to become a better person, and that’s what matter the most though somehow I wish it could be easier, but God has a bigger plan and I am sure He knows what’s best for me and him.

What makes me happy?

Hmmm, what more than to imagine a perfect morning, perfect afternoon, and perfect evening to spend. Read the above to find out.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008