Thursday, May 11, 2006

my new haircut

Front view

Side view

I just got myself a new haircut. Because of the fuss I gave to the stylist in Indah Parade, Sri Petaling, my hair was kind of short at the front and I have to put them down to cover my forehead so the mistake won’t be that obvious. Here are some of the pictures that shows my beautiful new hairdo which only last for a day. The next day, it just plunge to its true color. I know, I know, it’s hard to look beautiful.

Anyways, I had a blast on last Saturday, not knowing that it put me down to fever for days. Serve me right!! Even Badminton can’t help. I have to remind myself every time that drinking is bad, bad! When Tharmaindra found out about it was the drinking that got me almost a high fever, I know he won’t let me drink again. Well, never mind – I can LIVE without drinking anyways. Suzie, my lovely cousin, was just amazing that night, i knew for long that she gonna win it but i just kept it to myself, not letting myself be over-confident. The competition was tough as all the contestants were really good. But, to everybody's amazement, she won the first prize. I would like to share some of the pictures which were taken that night, using my very own 6260 Nokia. But i just couldn't upload it to this page. weird. Never mind. i'll try again later.

My head is still spinning, but hopefully it will be okay by tonight. Well, I have to since I’m meeting a sweetheart tomorrow. I did everything to recover myself. Bought panadol (soluble), lemon, honey etc. Porridge and hot chicken soup are now my lunch and dinner. Not forgetting, waking up every 10 minutes for nature call and gulping a glass of water. The past few days were horrible for me. But i now my effort will be paid off by tomorrow. Can't wait to be healthy again.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008