Saturday, April 22, 2006

One Moment in my lab

Amazingly I woke up early this morning and did my laundry before going to UKM again. It’s Saturday, it means, “waking up late” for the students. In fact, it’s their exam week and I suppose they’ve been burning the midnight oil the night before. My housemate was dead sleeping when I left the house. It’s almost tiring to wait for the bus, but the walking is worse since I have to walk from the bus stop outside, pass through few buildings to reach my faculty. My back is hurting now for walking so long and the sun is giving an extra burden.

I just finished my lab work, and the hallway outside my lab is a bit eerie since there is no one around. To be calculative, I think there are only Bee Eik, a master student next door and myself in the building. She just left the building about a minute ago and now im alone in the stillness of the surroundings. I think it’s a bad idea to stay long here. I am going to the student building in any moment now after I get a reply from Dr Brid. It’s really funny to communicate through email but we have no choice since it took us long to get an SMS from each other. She is using her homeland’s phone line and I believe Ireland is farrrrrrrrr away from here.

Anyway, I just received her email after sending her one 5 minutes ago. This is neat, in a way. I am meeting her few minutes from now. It’s time to wrap up. Adios…

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008