Saturday, April 08, 2006

changes made us strong

Mandisa is voted out this week, as sad as it may seem to everyone. She’s no more performing in American Idol TV show… but I wouldn’t want it the other way around either. I mean, Elliot is damn good… I liked him ever since he sang that song “Baby you’re all that I want, when you’re lying here in my heart. Find it hard to believe, you’re in heaven.” I know it may sound kinky in a way, but oh well it’s my fav.

My life had been going perfectly normal; you can see that it’s hardly for me to update my blog simply because I have nothing to say. I need to be inspired by my feelings anyway. It’s always easy to let out your feelings and your thoughts when you are feeling something like overjoyed, sad, upset, disappointed... the list goes on. I found myself starting to blend in with everything that is going around me. No more complaints whatsoever. Obviously I need a car and it’s not really for entertainment purposes. Like what happened few days ago. When I was so passionately doing my work with full energy, I have to stop half-way just because I can’t stay longer since the public transportation is so unreliable after 7pm. I was so frustrated with the lacking and I know that I really need to talk to my sister about it.

Dr.Brid, a researcher from Dublin City University in Ireland is now here. She is interested in my project and planning to collaborate with my supervisor. I know it may sound a good news that she actually offered me to continue to phd and do one part of the research in Ireland for a year. In my heart, I know im lucky but I don’t know why I was not so keen of the idea. I preferred to stay and everyone found it ridiculous since you know what kind of person I am. Some people called me a risk-taker, opportunist and ambitious but now all the names that used to be mine are now fading away. Hmmm, people do change and it happened to me now. I guess ive found something that is really meant to be that I wouldn’t want to risk it any other way.

Speaking of Dr.Brid, im going to church with her again tomorrow and I know she is so interested in going out with me so im bringing her to the museum tomorrow, tho I seriously have no idea where it is located. Oh well, it’s always fun to search around, I guess…

Im turning in for the night. Goodnight everyone *yawn*

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008