Sunday, April 16, 2006

"Faith is VIRTUE"

The events in our life are the many pieces of a puzzle, which says about the human being as a player – putting the pieces altogether- and see a big picture of it as the end result.

My life has been an eventful journey and everything seemed to come into places now. All the pieces that seemed to be a question are now leads to the comprehension of life as a whole. I see the purposes of this journey. I strongly believe that this is not a matter of coincidence but blessings from the Holy One. Karma will be another issue which im not able to talk about rite now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to church today with some UKM undergrads and joined Dr.Brid afterward. I was thinking of Secret Recipe but she insisted on having breakfast at the restaurant nearby. Despite of having to squeeze in for seats, we managed to get a table.

3 more weekends to go and that will be a goodbye for me and Dr.Brid. I realized how fast the time flies. “Count your blessing” or you’ll never appreciate life and what fate brings you. It is very fortunate for me to have Dr.Brid to direct me in the lab after getting nowhere for so many months. Being a Mama bacteria isn’t so great and even worse that I am handling some carcinogenic and toxic chemicals now. Remind me to appreciate life even more so I won’t let myself inhaling the greatness of hydrocarbon. I know I need to practice some precautions.

My conscious evil twin is failing, I should work harder and being a black sheep isn’t easy after all. A friend was amazed that I survived being an odd one in the family. Being brought up as a typical kadazan girl but practicing the Einstein thinking is way too much for a living. I may not be a smart ass in class but my determination is greater than what I learned in the class. It’s the effort that brings us to the top.

YOU – may not be the best in the world… but find your victory and you will be the best in your heart.

Count the blessings or you won’t know what you’re losing. I should bless the day I found myself in eagerness of improving my being for betterment. It was not easy but I managed to jump over and reached the other side. Now is the matter of surviving, and achievements will go along the way.

People, have faith. Nothing is more important than having faith in everything you do and about to do.

Happy Easter everybody…

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008