Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thinking and worrying too much?? - IGNORE laaa!!


The focal problem im having for the past few days is – Thinking and worrying too much. Ive been expecting too much and now it’s making me really down. I came home early today right after I finished preparing my inoculum. I thought my idea would work that I could use the incubator we have in the lab but only to find out that it wasn’t good enough for instant bacteria growth. It’s really another disappointment for me this week. So I cancelled on my hourly OD reading for tonight and now I have to monitor the growth for a week, which is a hassle when I can get results in one night. Ooops, correction there… I dun mind the hassle; it’s just that, I need to get result before Dr.Brid leaves Malaysia. It’s not easy having discussion through email or even instant message. *sigh*

I really hope I didn’t miss Dr.Brid today. It’s her busy week. I know I should be waiting in the lab, in case she might drop by before going off again. *sigh*

I came home and slept the whole afternoon, trying to get rid of the overwhelming frustration. It’s good to ignore our problems sometime because thinking and worrying too much won’t help!! It’s dinnertime now, and that means eating alone again (As though I’m not accustomed to that!)

Oh well, my SMS is working again. At least there’s something to be happy about today.

Life is a challenge, and thank goodness im not giving up…. Just yet!

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008