Monday, July 03, 2006

It's time to let it go

My advice is - You should just ignore the previous post.

Life has been okay, though today I was in pain the whole day. Hopefully it’s just a normal infection which I got it before 5 years ago. But fadhil kept on saying, it could be gall stones. I was being so paranoid this morning when I was having problems in urinating. I called neena for few times to get assurance of my condition and at the same time getting an advice from her. She has been so kind in helping and give me instructions on what-to-do. So I did what she asked.

I am taking alkalinizer at the moment, and I think I am recovering despite the pain during urinating. If the condition is the same or getting worse, I will consult a doctor. But I will give it another few days and see how it goes.

Lionel is staying over at my place till he fly back to KK for his semester break. I know he cant wait to go back. The face I recognize before. But it was gone forever but he has it, and I miss having that kind of feeling. Well, I have nothing left in KK now except for my family (but like usual, there’s always issues among them) so im just gonna concentrate on what I am doing here, and of course I still love my hometown but it’s just too much to bear at the moment.

Im just gonna focus on my life. Him. Studies. Research. Financial issues etc. It’s just a waste of time thinking of things that are failing. I did the best i could, but i think letting go is the best choice. I am moving on people, and I am so glad I am over it.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008