Friday, June 30, 2006

A need of a closure

No more memories
Throw away memories
She hates memories
They hit her hard, they hate her

It‘s a closure
A definite closure
No more Miss nice girl
She just died today

She was hurting
She was crying
She was suffering
She has to end it

He came along
Brought a rose
He took her hand
Kiss her forehead…

He whispered to her ear and said,

things will be okay,
don’t worry,
my love for you will never die.
Let them hurt you,
I will always be here for you,
I love you.”

One night, she was on her knees
Hands together and prayed,
God, let me be okay,
For tomorrow will be another day,
Let me shine throughout the day,
And make everyone around me smiles,
For I care for them so much.”

Later that night he returned and told her.
I will take care of you forever.”
She cried in her sleep,
Her smile on her face is enough to tell the world that
She is now happy
With the new love she just found.


0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008