Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I am singing for “Carrie Underwood – Jesus Take the Wheel”

The most I have in me is faith and the most I need for myself is security and happiness. The most that I could give to you is my sincerity and friendship.

The life I’m having now and the air that I breathe is way too different from where I come from. Life here is harder and more challenging for me, with limited number of friends you can trust, there’s nothing much you can do to help yourself. I always think “why give me all these trials and why was I neglected?” God’s ways are mysterious. As mysterious as He can be, He did send angels to watch my back and help me to go through all the obstacles along the way. They are whom I called “friends”.

The updates of my life aren’t too fascinating to feed your interest. There’s nothing remarkable happening in my life except for these few events in my life:-

1. The whole “meeting the parents” thingy which I managed to pull off a week ago. I think I’ve said that in my previous post. So skip this.

2. My parents and sister are back from UK, and they bought me a Planet Hollywood baby-Tee with “London” written on it which I wanted so much.

3. Another badminton session will kill me since I’ve been playing badminton for 2 days in a row and I’ve been suffering from muscle pain everywhere especially my right arm.

4. I managed to impress my supervisor with my progress report on my work. After a long discussion with my supervisor about my progress, I was asked to prepare a technical paper for the 31st Annual Conference for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology which will be held later in August. I have about a month to do the writing, which means I have to get results by then. If my work and writing is impressive enough, they will call for oral presentation (which I think I’m not ready yet since it’s my first time) or else I will only be presenting my poster (which I think is good enough).

That was all that’s going around in my head now. I just got home and all I want to do now is sleep and rest my head. England will be playing against Sweden tomorrow early morning, which I can’t miss it for the world. Don’t worry jaff, I won’t do the review anymore. :p

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008