Saturday, June 03, 2006

Wedged between Opportunity and Responsibilities..

Days had gone by… I missed the trip to London. There are times I’m glad I didn’t go but I can’t deny the times when I feel like “Oh, shit. It’s London I said no to, forGodsake, what was I thinking?”

But I was wedged between the excitement of going and my responsibilities at hand. My sister was pushing me of going along. I know I can’t say yes immediately without thinking of my responsibilities. Furthermore, I can’t just stop my experiment which ive started a week ago (it will be a waste of time, energy and chemicals if I terminate it right away),

and there is permission I have to ask from my supervisor (It’s hard for me to apply for holidays when I am going to apply for UMS convocation on september),

and also the undeniable financial constraint (I am going to register soon and I need to pay my fee of more than a K),

not forgetting the responsibilities of taking care of the house and Emily’s car (Grace has moved out, Emily is in KK for 2 weeks and Philo is in Melacca till july. I cant just let anyone else to take care, especially Emily’s car, since she trust me the most).

So, that was my dilemma for few days before I said “Kak Ina, it’s ok. I’ll go with you guys for the next trip. Australia, maybe? At least it’s cheaper for me. Just bring the folks and make them happy.”

I know I made a right choice after all.

*sigh*

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008