Monday, October 22, 2007

My GETTING-OLDER-DAY!!!

Happy birthday to Me!
Happy birthday to Me!
Happy birthday dear Me! Me!
Happy birthday to Me!!


"Happy 25th Birthday Fellie
With all our love."

I am a year older now... i know 25 is just a number but the responsibilities we have to carry as we grow older are becoming more heavier each time our number increases.


The moment everybody celebrated me. Awwwwwww

My birthday this year was nothing like i expected, it was one of the biggest surprise i had in my entire years of living in this world. It was after all a night to remember, not only for me but everyone who attended.

I was all teary to see the faces i recognize, especially those whom i long to meet. Even though not all my friends were there, but it was already enough to make me feel so much appreciated by these people. I was all speechless for the first one hour because i was overwhelmed with all the gestures given to me that night. It was indeed my special day, where everyone treated me so importantly. yes, it was indeed a night to remember.

Those attended were:,

1) My family...
2) Extended family
3) Cousins and relatives
4) Family friends
5) Friends (Andy, Joanna, Eechi, Vero and her friends, Ray, Ivan and his friends, Cindy, and Jim's best friend, Alvin the one with the 'alleycats' hair)
6) Some guests i met for the first time

I received a lot of special gifts for my birthday, but the most precious gift they have given me that night was their presence. It means a lot to me. I dun think anyone actually know how utterly happy i was that night.


The friends that came



I agreed to be 25!!! SIGH!


Me and my gorgeous sisters

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008