Tuesday, January 29, 2008

one to go...

There are times it got me thinking of all the things I did which I thought will satisfy everything I feel inside. I guess I was wrong, even getting tipsy can’t help my sleeping problem.

My roommate is leaving soon. As much as I was being so reserved about it, I guess this is the time I should say ‘I know I am gonna miss her’. She has been the best roommate I ever had, not forgetting to mention, the most open-minded and flexible roommate I ever had in my life.

I am gonna make her last day to be the most memorable day for her even though I know it might not make any difference.

Speaking of being reserved, yes I know I have been very ignorant of my surroundings because I know that is the best way to keep me safe from getting hurt. Putting too much of expectation is not an option for me as I have seen myself too much in that situation and all it ever gave me in return is – heartache and sorrows.

I am a person with too much of emotions, it’s too much that sometimes it consumed everything in me. There are times I hate being me, and I don’t want another person to hate me as much as I hate myself. I have my integrity to keep and I hope someday I am able to control all the weaknesses I have.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008