Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Once found, now gone...

Having a pet is a tremendous joy and it’s not only about having a pet in the house to fill up the tense n awkward silence in the household, but it practices my personality to be caring and loving and most of all, I learn to be patient and responsible.


Kimmy is a lovely cat, though can be very naughty and annoying sometimes but it’s the nature of a young cat where curiosity is their habit. Seeing Kimmy’s energetic behavior running around with the toy I gave her makes me smile. It was tough for the first time to train her on her littering habit, but she learned fast enough to litter on a box I prepared for her.

I learned to love her a lot though it was only few days after Jimmy found her. I was so protective of her that I get upset when people just scoffed at her when she does something wrong. I mean, she’s a cat and it takes time for her to learn everything especially in a new environment. I know I can’t really keep her in my place, somehow I wish I am staying on my own where decisions are all mine. I get so worried when she doesn’t reply to me when I called her name, that’s how attached I am to her. She slept so near to me every night that I can even hear her loud breathing. It was kind of hurtful to let her go, seeing her face like that movie in Shrek, I guess I just have to keep it in my head that she’s not mine and I should not keep her. I seriously have to learn not to get too attached to her.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008