Monday, March 31, 2008

Letting go off March

In less than 6 hours, it’s gonna be April. Two more months before the wrapping up of the semester and I’m still not done yet. I guess I’ve predicted my extension even before my final semester begins – I hope I only need another semester to wind up everything till the dot.

We both (me and Mr.T) have decided to drop our bomb this year; well its good news to his family only I doubt the decision is going to excite my family. They have no idea about this plan. Nothing is for rushing, in fact the whole process is going to take 2 years, as we planned.



I am not sure if we both are ready, so we still think it’s still too early to say though he has already notified his family about his intention. Yet, when it comes to commitment, we both are on the same boat and are ready to sail. I guess, nobody is quite so ready until the time really comes. I guess it was just my fear for stepping into another chapter of life. No matter what, it sure is something to hope for.

Most of my other friends are already in their working world, some even got their promotion and some even settled down with everything. I am still daydreaming of what I will become in the future. Will I be wearing a suit to work or a lab coat instead? Or maybe a coverall. Well, tell me about it.

Lab has been no fun at all. It was a drag for me, and still is. Instead of being at the top of the world, I am still adjusting myself. It has never been my comfort zone except for my ‘8 metre square’ room and my 1.3 sunshine saga. Everything else has been a total foreign for me, even my dining table, or the couch in the living room or even that 1-million-3-storeys-luxurious-Desa-house (with its damn pricey extravagance). I have alienated myself and it’s nobody’s fault.

Kane is having her practical on the east while Jimmy is finishing mid April, expecting to go back to the east right after – what is left for me to hold on while I pull myself to the finishing line? Fear. Depression. Self-isolation.

Thinking of all this, I need a glass of wine to unwind.

1 what say you:

Anonymous said...

lie! ru ok? dont be so depressed la dear! no matter what,u still have me, jeff, azfar n fadhil. on top of that u have other ppl who always care for you; good friends like joel, grace, niena and belle..etc.
dont focus too much on life's negativity k.. life consists of good parts and bad parts. focusing on the latter will only bring you headaches and wrinkles, something we surely dont need at our increasing age. ;)
and you will always have god. never forget that.
so keep your chin up and put a smile on that pretty face!
keep in touch, n take care gurl..
*hug*

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008