Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Bizarro, my evil twin..

I was thinking of all the negativity I had for the past few days, the foul mood for like a month plus. I watched people come and go, and at one point I fell in love with Kimmy (Jimmy’s cat), only to hurt myself more than it already did. It was a terrible month for me, with all my complex nature, and all the things I have to bear in the lab, the friends that I have earnestly rejected, the companionship that I neglected, God, I was bitter and full with resentment.

When I think about what happened to me, I see a point. It all started when I was physically, mentally and emotionally violated by the man with the darkest heart I ever known. It gave me a deep scar in the most inner part of being.

It became harder when changes happened at my place, my room is getting spacious, almost empty (like how im feeling now), I thought I might like it but it feels weird. The house has been sullen by silence, anger, distance and estrangement. Oh man, this is becoming so poetic.

But today, my friends…. I am in a good mood. Thanks for those who are still standing by me though I have been rejecting them for quite sometimes because of all this shits going on in my head. It was not you or anybody else. It was just my nature, like the saying ‘old habit die hard.’ That small devil in me is trying to take over my life, but today the victory is mine and so long to that ‘bizzaro’ side of mine (though I know you might come back for another battle).

Those, you know who you are, thank you.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008