Wednesday, April 09, 2008

CSS Annual Dinner 2008

Dinner was great. I had fun. The real fun I didn’t experience for such a long time. It was one of the greatest, with wonderful people around me. It’s like too good to be true.

I remember CSS annual dinner about a year ago, my date for the night was Ivan and speaking of Ivan he sent me a ‘comment’ on friendster recently, saying he was wondering about me and he was curious about my silence. Just about this time, I am missing all the good old days I had with him. The brotherly/sisterly love we shared, the crazy wrestling we had in the backseat of Emily’s car and I remember those scratches I gave on his hands because too much of playing and kicking each other like nobody’s business. Fuh~ he is my teddy bear. LOL!

This year, my partner was Lydia, practically because the crazy session we had few days before the event, the ‘going-to-saloon-to-fix-the-hair’, and the ‘going-together’ though we were practically transported to the venue in a different car, because Bryan insisted to drive me.

There are so much to tell, let me just sum it up by uploading some pictures, and maybe I’ll embed some videos I uploaded in youtube.

so Enjoy!!!


The gorgeous Sarawakians and Sabahans, all with their beautiful smiles



They acknowledged me!!! AWWWWWWWWWWW!



Me and Bryan (very gentleman, the guy i called B, the guy who called me F, my salsa partner, the guy who's willing to do almost anything for you, the guy who's awesome in violin)





The Hollywood BFFs, Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie, entertaining the audience with the infamous 'STARS ARE BLIND'




me and the guys, at the grand entrance.. LOL!

Some cool videos!!

STARS ARE BLIND!!


Canon in D

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008