Saturday, April 12, 2008

Something about friends in our lives..

We have friends around us, some may willing to understand you without having to justify yourself to them. Some might just say, ‘you’re just being how you are,’ but there are some who doesn’t know how things work for me, and some might even judge me from one mistake or for how I am and I was. Whatever it is, these are your friends, for better or for worse.

I may not be an easy person though I can get along with almost everybody. For me, it’s just a matter of choice whether I choose to be around or withdraw myself from the zone I am uncomfortable with. I may sound cruel here, but I am just being realistic. The friends that put a smile on your face are the friends worth keeping in your life. But for those who only bring agony to your life, why bother dragging yourself to make them make happy so you’ll be happy too? I don’t see a point to why some effort has to make in order to make it work when it’s already broken from the start, unless you think the friendship is worth fixing. Like mine back in KK. I remember those painful moments I had in 2006, losing the crowd that u felt belong once, and its just gone like that. I had to come out from my own woes, to reconcile with them. With all God's blessings, and it was all worth it.

But then again, people come and go. Some may stay in your life, and some may only stay for just a brief moment. Those precious friends whom had to leave will be in my memory box forever and of course it was painful to see them go but life has to go on.

Some friends are obviously hanging around you because you have something to offer, I am still not sure if these people are sincerely want to be my friend, but let time decide and I won’t be judging them unless it’s clear that I am only a toy for transportation purposes or maybe for something else. They know I am always there to help, cos I care for all the friends I have around me. Sometimes it hurts when they don’t understand you. I guess it’s normal.

I love my CSS friends, that is for certain because they make me feel belong again, feel something beyond words. Nothing like the feeling of betrayal or being used, I guess it’s the common thing we have, the love of God in us. I sense sincerity in them whenever I am around them, that’s why I am sticking to this circle of friends, because they make me feel safe.

This post is just something from my head. I hope I did not trigger anything that leads to sadness because that’s not what I am trying to do. I am just letting out what’s inside.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008