Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The lodging issue



I just told my housemates today about my decision to move out, the other one was taking it well that she seemed excited to find someone to replace me, which is okay for me actually. The other one seemed very surprised. At first I thought she’ll see it coming but I guess I came too suddenly that she wasn’t prepared for my decision. The problem now is, the ownership of the furniture and some utensils at home. I feel bad taking the things which belong to me, but I hope they will manage. I still need to talk to them about my share. But first, I need to look for a better lodging with better security and extra facilities will be very nice. If that fails, then there’s always Taman Desa to crash. I have two more months to do house hunting and also to look for a replacement for my room.

Some might wonder why the sudden decision to move out after settling down with the basics to serve the household needs. The thing is, I have reached my boiling point to compromise with the security of the present place. There were nights I was awake all night, worried sick of the safety of my car whenever I hear some sound outside my window. The rempits continue to irritate me though it does not happen every night. The 2 days in a week Pasar Malam is another issue. Going back late is never an option, and the problem is nowadays there is a need for me to be out late so that makes it more reasonable to find a new place. I have asked one of my housemate about moving to a better place, she wasn’t interested so I made my move before anything bad happen to me or my car. It’s important to put safety into your top priorities.

I am tired of thinking so I have made my decision and there’s no looking back. The people I will be moving in together are those crazy people I love to share my life with. So that was another catalyst to my reasoning.

So many things in my head. I have to think about the letter to MOSTI on the extension of my semester, which I am writing as we speak. It was just a formal letter, yet I am draining my brain to get it done. Formal letter in BM is tough, with all the words you are trying to get into writing, it feels like all the juice in my brain has drained out.

Sleepiness is taking over me so let’s just put this to a dot because I still need to finish up the letter. Till then people. Me signing off.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008