Thursday, April 03, 2008

Feeling human again

It was another great day for me, lab is finally getting better. I am beginning to find my perfect ground to dwell for the next few months. My bacteria are growing well though two culture plates show negative growth. Plus, I finally decided what to do with my next experiment and proceed the order, and there goes another paper which I have to edit before submitting it to my supervisor. Everything was normal and almost perfect today. I left UKM with happy smiles, driving back with Lydia next to me. We’re going to have our little session we called ‘dressing up like a star’ in my room.


Lydia is playing ‘Katie Holmes’ with her green dress and her bob hairstyle which resembles Vic Beckham’s signature cut; and I am playing the infamous Hollywood character ‘Paris Hilton’ with my pink flowery dress which Neena bought for me from Singapore last year. My collections of accessories and hers combined made it difficult for us to choose, but after dawdling on the options for sometime, we finally got it perfect. We sat around for awhile and start gossiping about things going around us, I feel like real human again. Finally normal.

I joined Lydia for the CSS's Exam Mass.. At first I was like “what the hell I’m doing here. I don’t even have exam coming up or anything like that?’ But then again, i was there and I had fun. *still feeling guilty about playing around with Lyd and Bibi during Homily* We had refreshments after mass and we stayed for a bit before going off. So much of catching up to do. Had some jokes with Fr.Chris about ‘tattoo’ and life after death. It was just so cool having that informal chat with him. As usual my loyal salsa partner, Bryan a.k.a B (who called me F), is always there to make me laugh. Gosh, it's hard to ignore him!

After mass, we had supper in Al-Fariz with 5-6 tables combined together. Bryan sat with me. My throat was very dry due to excessive talking and laughing. plus the singing during mass. I guess i was just lucky for not coughing out my phlegm in front of all of them and humiliate myself.

This week is going to be great. something to look forward. Great. Life is just great and I am of course in jolly mood. *Big Grin*

p.s im still waiting for the pictures from B. Once the transfer is done, then i can upload some cool pics to share with you people out there..

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008