Thursday, May 07, 2009

Gym Brat

One way to handle stress is to exercise more. So I am going to take that advice.

After a recommendation from a friend’s colleague, yesterday I paid a visit to Celebrity Fitness in One Utama. We got our 7-days trial and the environment was fun though I expected it to be bigger.

The Gym I visited yesterday

I was not interested in losing weight, just body toning since my fats started to bulge out from my jeans. Worse still, I had to struggle to fit into my jeans of size 25. I used to be size 24 when I was 22 years old, and I expanded to size 25 two years later, and now I am size 26. I was even surprised after finding out that i gained 3kg in these few weeks. I know it’s not really big but I can’t afford to throw away all my levi’s jeans and buy a new one. Even giving it away is such a waste. I loathe it.

My cousin brother’s business card which was given by my mom last week was initially resting on my working table. Erick is one of the sales consultant in this gym located near KL Sentral. So I decided to call him today to find out about the GYM membership. I thought it was a private or less remarkable gym since I never heard of it. He told me about a minimum 6 month contract so I was interested for a free trial. After speaking to him, I googled the gym and guess what I found out? They got great lightings with Hi-tech exercise machines. They even have rock climbing in the middle of the gym center.

The Gym

I was more enthused when I saw some good outlooks about the place from a forum online. Well, my priority is to lose some unnecessary fats around my waist, my thigh and hips to have a proportionate figure. Not to get guys to whistle on my body. It’s just for my own satisfaction and comfort.

So I am going to see my cousin and try out the place today. Hopefully my searching is over and I can have a constant exercise for body toning at the right gym.

Finally, that T-shirt with a statement of “GYM BRAT” fits the right place.

1 what say you:

Gnet said...

i loike!
i need one too! this time, for losing those weights for once and for all :P

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008