Tuesday, December 01, 2009

TEAM JACOB!!!!!

wow, it has been so long since my last post.. My blog is almost forgotten....:)

I know many of you have been wondering about my absence. A lot of things happened. But i dont want to talk about all that right now. The only thing that's been bugging my head is...................of course none other than

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!




I watched it twice so far, and ---Taylor Lautner did surprise me *SCREAMMM* . Amazingly, I was all too willing to switch my love for Edward to Jacob Black. Yea, you heard me. :) Team Jacob for now....

I just can't stop talking about Jacob and I am glad they made him stay for New Moon despite being second-guessed before they confirmed the casting. Well, bear with me guys... I just wanna take this short hours to babble about twilight before i go back to my real world.

Bella, she's just..... Bella, my favourite human in Twilight. Speaking of my favourite, my favourite moment of her was the part where she sat in front of her window watching the changing weather and the camera spin around her with this song "possibility by Lykke Li". Needless to say, the suffering of hers was totally immense and it's like I can almost feel her emotions at that moment. When I heard this song, I was like.... "this is her sufferings, her emotions..." To my collegue, she said it's a Yoga song, very hypnotizing...

Edward, owh Edward.... Despite his absence in most part in New Moon, my favourite part was when he said to Bella "This is the last time you ever see me..." It's like he's forcing the words out with so much of hidden pain inside. It's like he is breaking up with me...(..sob sob...) Not forgetting, his smile when he uttered, "Marry me, Bella..." That was so Edward's version of 'kinkYness'..

Alice..... she's my fav vampire after Edward. My favourite part of her was when she said, "....After you let the dog out...." I always like her...

JACOBBBBB!!!!! *GULP* I am so crazy for him... *twinkle in my eyes* :):)


0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008