Monday, November 15, 2004

I just finished reading a book, which was given by Lionel for my birthday..it was about the "5 people you meet in heaven". So far, i managed to read only half of the whole lot. The book is quite thin but it was quite slow. The story is way too slow but it makes me think, have you ever imagined life after death? I guess no one would actually believe in that. Since there's no scientific proof that dead people will be revived in another world. Speaking of dead people, i've seen this movie "Final destination 2" which sent a message that every time when a new life is born into this world, there will be death in return to balance the world. We believe that in one day alone, thousands of people died with various sickness or accidents or unexplainable tragics, and of course there will be new lives entering the world and experience all the cruelness life has to offer. Im not being pessimistic here. But its true we cannot get away from all problems we had to face. But God is here. Yes, I believe the existence of God in our lives. But here, im not talking about spiritual stuff, im talking about the world and the humankind.

of course im very depressed now, but let's not talk about the 'rubbish' in my head. everybody has their down moments but i prefer not to show mine because im not here to get sympathy...

Coming back to our topic. Is it true that there is life after death? how can you prove it? Eventhough there is no proof of its truth but there are still some people who believe in life after death. Simply because there are no compelling reasons not to believe according to one of the site I've read few days ago. I know this is so weird.

I love to write more about this but i have to go now, Chris is picking me up for Warcraft with the guys.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008