Monday, November 01, 2004

Let's have a fresh start on this..

well, at last i have a blog of my own. Been imagining myself writing scripts, novels etc. Lol my dreams to become a writer is more like just a daydream, sigh.
It's still fresh in my mind when i was in form three. As normal teens, we usually drool over boy bands or handsome celebrities. So i think im normal since i was into a teenage band called The Moffats, the famous band at that time. It still fresh in my head how i worshiped them.. lol i knw its funny!!

well, i know it was embarassing to reveal all these but that was the past and it was a lot of fun. i used to write a story about my life and my friend's, only with the addition of the Moffat characters in the story which I made them really exist in our life. So mostly the stories were about how we met and fell in love with the moffats and how they flatter us with their songs and their singings. I know this is not something you wanna here (it's a bimbo talk). But then, just look at it this way, having to create your own dreams and imagining it to be real in your life. How cool is that? well, maybe u found it crazy or stupid but just fyi. It was better than Barney show..haha! Coming back to the Moffats story, my friends enjoyed the story i wrote for them since it was about their story and their love life (with their fav moffats) and yes we have the same gene to get crazy over this band.

A year after, i moved to another school and met new friends but that didnt stop me to continue writing. i was staying at my sister's place at that time (stayed there for a year plus). She was expecting a second child and needed me to help her around the house. SPM was very near then, and i still keep on writing...everything was about the misery i had as far as i can rememver. i didn't keep a diary because they can't be trusted hundred percent. Their immobilities make them easy to be found, so it was dangerous for me to keep a diary. So that explains why im here finally. What I wrote are mostly poems. That's how i express myself, through poem and they are full with emotions.

this is only the beginning... just be patient, i will feed u more stories the next time i post something here again.

Mind my writings, im still very bad in it.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008