Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Open house preparation

i've been busy the whole day yesterday, cleaning and arranging the house for the open house party this coming thursday and it's going to be a blast, hopefully....

ive got my list who to invite. At first, i planned to invite only of few of closest friends but in the end my sister made me invite the whole gang of IPB including those listed in my list.

my sister just got back from KL yesterday morning and she bought me this beautiful punjabi suit for the party and i cant wait to wear them!!!!

she complained that it was hard to find my size since free size is actually an L size?!!! *sigh* i remembered when her husband went to India about few years ago... he came back with countless dresses and punjabi suits and they are way too big for a small asian body like us. The dresses were gorgeous but it was too big, so in the end, they sold it.

Yesterday i went shopping with my sister. You should see how she does her shopping. Though she only spends on something which is necesary but Yesterday, she had two single receipts of RM1500++ (RM5000++ for a day) That's still a lot of money..

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008