Monday, August 01, 2005

speaking of a new life...let's find out what im up to ryte now...

hmmm.... now, we are approaching the month of august... im pretty suprised how fast the time flies. i just got my first salary today. it's not much but im satisfied with it. tomorrow im gonna check my LI result and it's gonna be it. i really hope that my result stays or maybe even better than what i received abt a month ago.

ultimately, my life has changed. im going into a different direction. I thought i will never change. but i am now. heard a lot of "uve changed lie" from my friends. and im glad, at least i managed stepped up to a new life. now, it's adapting time. i did reduced a lot of my old activities. i dun even know what's the latest movie showing in the cinema now, unless i have the chance to read daily express. everytime i open the news, my interest was always on the daily horoscope and the job ads.

i am now having 2 jobs. teaching and serving ppl.

just got back from work abt an hour ago. now its already 2am. wow, im still wide awake.

i have so much to say here but im using my sister's viao now. this thing is too small that im having a hard time to type and to read. so im gonna make this fast. wait till i have the chance to go ums and log in. im getting a streamyx soon. supposedly. but since im having some internal probs at home, the plan is delayed for a week now. and now also,i learn to puff. some ppl found it very dissapointing. but dun worry, it will go away soon. im not planning to stay on it. and that doesnt mean that im turning to a hoo-haa girl either. in fact, i am now a homely person. always stay at home except for going to work, church and ums. only sometimes i will go to shop to buy things like reload etc. seeeee, im cutting off my old lifestyle. hehehehheheheheheheh.... so dun make ur own judgement that fast. im still learning and make mistakes along the way.

sorry that i cant share much with u guys here. i will update my blog again when i have a stable connection at home.

but one thing i learned so far abt life. we have to live based on some philosophical facts, this is what i learned by reading thru my sister's archives the other day. let me give u the details later ok.

i gotta go now. gotta put my eyes to rest. my body needs some 'energy-restoration' too. heheheh.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008