Saturday, October 22, 2005

"The MeTapHoriCL of LiFe"


LOVE - FATHER AND DAUGHTER


Have you ever experience the love that only God can give you? the love of a daughter to her father... Why is it that only tears i could give to him? In my whole life, ive been telling around "I want to be happy"...yet why is it not enough to make myself happy?? Is happiness lies within other people's happiness?? Why is it so hard to keep away hatred? why is so hard to learn your mistake and try to improve instead of blaming others for hurting you...

Why do people go on saying life is 'unfair'? Is God deliberately put us in this situation? Having faith and putting hopes, most importantly beseige yourself with love for yourself and others...

Fears are all im having for the future ahead of me... I am strong, always will. But my fears for whatever in front of me is out of my control.... The UNKNOWN, the remaining blanks.... the vision is too unclear...it's too unpredictable - YET i neet to be strong.... i have to be independant - and that is the conquest of life - to stand with my own two feet without crying at daddy's leg, begging for a petty..

Why is it hard to make people understand that this is my LIFE?? i have the right to choose whoever i want to be with and whoever i want to be nice with.... please please do not interfere because the beast in me couldn't stand it.. Don't come and apologize to me but try to improve your life instead and start learning yourself to understand others... Sizes are meant to be different between all of us - but do not try my size but try to fit in your own size and be comfortable with it and let not others disturb your comfort and contentment in return...

I might say goodbye to this rage, the dissapointment and the frustration of being a failure myself... and i know one day, i will find the light and with this light, i might light it to others so they will stay on track.. i will not give a pat to their shoulder and say "hey, this is the right path"... instead my light will only make it easier for you to choose your own path...your life is your life and my life is my life...

to those who really care for me, thank you very much...
to those who tried to understand me before making any judgement, i know God has given me an angel like you to make me understand the meaning of trust and love...

For all this, im gonna rest now... im gonna put away this sadness and let God help me carry the burden because i cant stand any longer...

so long my friends, till we meet again..

1 what say you:

Anonymous said...

Hi lai..glad to kno dat uve gotten very comfortable at ur new place despite for jz only been less than a month since u arrived.

You're 1 step closer to accomplish sumthing really big n important especially those dreams dat u constantly whispered out all dis while :D..

As anonymous as i am to u, ikno dat behind those amiable personality uve openly and constantly shared throughout dis years, deep inside ur heart lies a greater yearning for sumthing dat even you cant hardly comprehend it..

You've seen and felt the comfort of ur younger days and enjoyed the sanctuary behind those high riverbanks had to offer.. But here you are. You grabbed the opportunity dat leads to another sense of comfortness. You finally crossed the raging river, and for the first time, ure seeing wat is really beyond dat far-stretching hilly grassland, beyond those dense forests and mountains.......(??)

Well..i'l leave to ur imagination to get u the answer :D
I hoped im nt being over-poetically describing it^^

Anyways..Life has its ups and downs..sooner or later every1 will hv to face it also. I am well aware wat u hav risked n left behind. But dat is all being well taken care of. U hv ur own life to manage now, and icant see anything dat cud stop u from achieving ur dreams :D

Wish u all the best and god bless in all dat u do^^

Take care n cheers~~
p/s: keep in touch ok..

-anonymous-

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008