Monday, October 17, 2005

ToO faSt tOo FuRiouS

hey guysss....im back!!!!!!

i just got my streamyx line today... i am soooOOoOoOo happy.. it's 1.0mb some more...let me tell ya, its fast and i am so furioussss!!!!!!! but oh well, i can smile and laugh now...give me a month and see what's my expression after getting the bill....hahahahah

there's so much for me to tell and now i dont know which to tell but worse still, i dunno how to start...its a bit awkward tho' ....

well let me start on my new place... i mean let's start on UKM first... the place is of course not as big as UMS and not as outstanding as it look compare to UMS... im not being bias or anything here... well, those UMSians, i guess u know how to do a judgement on this kan... but dont ever judge based on its cover... the lecturers there are very helpful...willing to go one-by-one for you... but of course you have to show your effort and your determination to them and you have to be really hardworking. im done going through my project and i have finished with the flow chart and its details. I have shown to my supervisor all the labworks that i proposed to do for this project... im quite suprise myself how fast i did the first part...and now that i have this fast connection at home, i have no reason not to finish my proposal in 2 weeks time. i love it when i have so many things to do and no time to think about other things such as problems etc... In my lab, there are only two of us, and both of us a girl...but i can get along well with Kak Noni. she is a very nice and gentle person. im very much comfortable talking to her and doing things with her. We have another lab that i can easily access to at anytime. Stanley, the phd student, Aizat, the 1st year master student and Thong the part time master student are the PR of the lab... and they are supernice, superfriendly and superhelpful to me. I tot' that competition is very much hight here. but looking at these people in my lab, i guess i dun have to worry abt such thing as competition whatsoever... and the BEST part is my co-supervisor is a dean... so can u imagine how lucky i am to get a dean as my co-supervisor... Whenever i want to discuss anything with him, he will go all the way just to help me... he even went around all the labs just to solve my problems.. The student's gazes were all following his movement with me as the tail.. :) :)

ok that's about UKM...now let me tell you abt my lodging.. Im staying in an area called Hentian Kajang which is very much convenient for me... u can get almost everything here... u name it, UKM bus, restaurants, hp shop, pc shop, laundry shop, grocery shop, kfc - in short, i dun have to go to Kajang or Bangi town to get what i want... except for entertainment of course... and my house - 4 sabahans including me and a swkian... and they are not the people like i used to see or meet.. they are hardworking, trouble-free and they dun have big mouth.. most of them are the soft-spoken type and very easy to get along with.. and the house some more, it feels like home.. we have almost everything here...

to be cont'd

1 what say you:

SuMmeR_Ra|n said...

hey lie...glad to knw abt ur life in UKM/hentian kajang... b strong n live well thr k?? keep in touch, since u hv streamyx at home liao... oh well... i oso hv streamyx, so i guess... quite great isnt it? haha...a tribute to TM... lalala.... take k... miss u... byebye.... oh yeah...remember to update whenever time permits u... ;)

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008