Wednesday, November 02, 2005

How i really need to be "au fait"...

Lately, my nights become my wakeful moments and the days become my sleeping time.. I should ask myself, what’s happening to me? I am still not done with my second draft of my proposal.. im so disappointed with myself.. usually I am quick and systematic but nowadays I have been quite slow and neglectful of my responsibilities… I guess I need some new breath to start focusing on what matter the most…

It’s true what jaffri had said to me about being in control… Jaff, I think I have to agree with you… I realize that when I was in KK, tho’ things had been quite hard for me but at least I was in control… I finished my work on time, no delaying whatsoever.. I always find time to do my work and to relax… but here i am, time is all mine and nobody is bugging me so here I am using the maximum of my time…… playing around and being so languid myself??? – how disappointing is that??!!….

Now, I really have to sit down and make myself au fait… but wait let me finish with this post first…

Erda is still in Sabah and she left her car here for me to use while she’s not around. Tributes to her car that now I am more familiar with Kajang and Bangi area… Last Sunday, I sent one of my hsemate to KLIA together with 3 of my hsemates who wanted to tag along… we left after midnight and at first we couldn’t find the toll that will lead us to KLIA highway… we were going in circle, going in Bangi and coming out from Kajang and going in Bangi again… so basically all 5 of us don’t know how to get to the toll… we were lucky that we met a roadblock. We took the chance to ask the police guy how to go to KLIA.. After checking my IDs and license, one of the man showed us the road… We took a U-turn and took the 12 O’clock junction at the roundabout… and went straight, follow the signboards which lead us to Bangi plaza toll… so from there it was easy to know the road to KLIA.. On our way back, I took the wrong exit from the highway, so I called Tharmaindra who was aware of the trip and asked him about the road… He says that I should drive until I reach KLIA toll and then take the exit junction to Bangi. So I had to turned back to KLIA – and let me tell you, to turn back to KLIA was not a short distance.. so can you imagine how much fuel and time I have wasted… but lucky we hit the highway again until we reached the KLIA toll and follow the signboards to Bangi and back to our place… Phew~~ it was fun, I really had fun..


Listening to spiritual songs and I really miss doing rosary prayers with my friends in KML, we used to have some quiet moments of prayers.. a gesture of peace is now swamping all over my body… I want to feel alive again…

Okay, ive been downloading stuff from the internet and spywares became so friendly with me… I dunno how to get rid of them.. tho’ it can be useful at times but I hate pop-up blocks…

Today is the last day of puasa, Selamat Hari Raya to all my friends who are celebrating it.. Maaf Zahir Batin…

These are another pictures taken while we had our supper in KLIA..


From left :- Lana, Me, Meng and Yan



From Left :- Lana, Me, Meng and Jenny

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008