Monday, February 13, 2006

"EXPECTATION is neVeR a MiddLe NaMe For Me"

Anonymous said...
Ran through your blog, was interested with the blog you just posted... yeah, friends come and go, but it all depends on both party. You cannot expect your friends to keep looking for you when you didn't even make the effort of replying them. That's what i thought... So, i think you have your part to do to maintain a friendship... All I can say is, human are selfish, no matter they say otherwise, they are selfish in some aspect... Peace...
2:20 PM


Thanks for the comment, dear anynomous. i couldnt agree you less that people are born selfish. That suits to the famous saying "nobody is perfect except for the Man above" No matter how much we want it to be perfect, there are always lackings filling up the gaps. But it is never wrong to be selfish when it is for the better. I am not saying that selfish is good. we are human being, born with a brain, we should know to differentiate the good and the bad.

I do realize im not really good in keeping in touch, and i have to admit that there are some part of me which is hard to break and which i called 'egocentric'. I believe that most people do have their own pride and some of them even refused to hold loose to their principles or whatsoever, and that's people, that's human race. No matter how innocent or kind they are, human are born sinful. No doubt.

I was reading this comment over and over again and there is one word that make me think over and over again, I went like "did anyone ever try to reach me and i didnt even reply them?" (Now, you know which word i was referring to - its higlighted with a red color). OoooppsssSSs, as far as i can remember, i do reply those who tried to reach me. Or did i miss any of them? wookay, this thing i have a problem with -"short-term memory lost". But to whom it may concern, i am sorry if i never replied. I had a few miss-calleds but i am not sure how to reply that, should i reply with a miss call too? haha, im just kidding.

No matter what, i do appreciate friendships tho' sometimes it didnt really work out like how i want it to be. For me it's okay, i guess, and i will never blamed anyone for that. We move on and that's it. It is always hard to express something which is more than words. However, expectation is never a middle name for me. It's just that, sometimes you think of the old times and you start wondering, what happened now?

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008