Monday, October 09, 2006

Reconciliation of life PART 2

I’m nearing to my age of 24, and it reminds me of those years that have gone by. I was amazed by how swiftly time passed by, and all my friends are now a grown up. Some of them are already in the working world, and some even have kids. I was wondering what will happen to me in this 5 years? Will I be married as well? To be truthful, I was thinking of settling down and get married to the guy i want to spend the rest of my time with. My friends were shocked of the idea since I was the girl who never believed in marriage.

Seeing the rigidity of marriage in my family, I don’t think I want to be there too.

“I never actually believed in marriage, and I don’t mind if I will have to be single until I die. But someone must inherit all the wealth I have in this world. So I need a heir from my own bloodline to take care of my wealth and use them accordingly. To fulfill that, I will get a white man to screw me/or to be more appropriate, get myself a seed from the you-know-what bank to get a wonderful baby girl and raise her fatherless. This baby will have all the things I’ve missed out during my early years and I will give her all the love she needs, take care of her until she can take care of herself. I will love her with all my heart and I know she will do the same to me with enough education in all aspects and discipline.”

Those are my prideful words before I even think of marriage. But as a good children of God, that is totally not a right way to live a life. As prideful as I am, I still need to get married and have kids. That’s the purpose of human’s life: to reproduce. It’s funny to even think about this whole thing. I guess these are the concerns people will have when they reach certain stage of life. No more playing games for them and life is getting so serious as time flies. Whether we like it or not, we need to look at our life to see the future.

Okay, so “what’s next?”

I bet this is the scariest part in our life.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008