Sunday, October 08, 2006

Reconciliation of life PART 1

The immersion of the whole getting-to-know-your-life has been practically absorbed and I have been accepting the whole drama in my life and complied with the customary situation, I know life is always about choices and I have to be confident with whatever choices I make in life with full integrity.

I have always loved my life, though it seemed rambling most the time but I learned a lot along the way. I still remember when I was having this ‘sharing’ activities with bunch of older people in one of the religious gathering at church, and they were amazed by the wisdom and perceptions I had about life and humanity.

“Such a young woman with a tangible sense of living, very impressive! We had to go a long way to actually think like you…”

Well, life has been hard at certain times and yes I have to admit it taught me a lot about living and surviving. Some people may not understand the sufferings I have to go through, the loneliness I have to bear and I have to admit I made mistakes along the way and hurt some good people. There were times life alienate me from all the decency, and I was the blacksheep in my own zone. I was in negligence of the situation before then because life has occupied me with all the responsibilities and hardships. I was struggling to survive and didn’t realize that few things were slowly slipping away. Hmmm, I’ve tried to retrieve everything back and Im just hoping for the best of everything.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008