Tuesday, October 31, 2006

stagnant blog, stagnant life

Im tired and my blog is stagnant for a week now. Time like this, I can’t really think… I have to be inspired by something to write again…. Let me take my precious time to refresh my mind and reflects on everything that goes around me..

I am 24 now, the number is big enough to indicate that I am no more a daddy’s girl but like tharmaindra said im alrdy a lady so I should be more serious about what’s ahead of me and he’s right about that. Each day I see myself and I see people around me, so much changes evolving around us and some can’t really comprehend to this development. Just like a 12 or 13 year-old girl who’s going through a physical development. It will never be normal as how it used to be, but it will get better if we try to learn whatever it is to learn in the horizon dynamically. Learning is something we do for living and those things we learned are all the stepping stones to the real world ahead of us. Nothing is fake forever and nothing is so real in our eyes now and ever,however it all depends on how we tackle every possibilities in life.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008