Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dedicated to my dear friends: Emily, Ivan, Pete etc...

Loving a person is hard, it's no surprise that we tend to get jealous, hurt or angry with the person you love the most. I have encountered so many events where I am jealous, angry, frustrated with my friends and loved ones. There are times I found myself so selfish for being utterly insensitive of their feelings.

One of the greatest guilt I felt so far was during my birthday surprised thrown by Emily and the gang. I felt a pang of guilt when a dear friend accidentally spilled out what happened that very day. We were so happy while eating the cakes and those bunch of Domino's, we laughed a lot and obviously everyone was having fun and that was the greatest gift I get from them – the joy and fun during my birthday. I wish so hard that I could join the fun till the dot of the party, but there are some other matter I need to resolve at that time and I had to leave my friends in the living room having party themselves playing poker.

But what really touched my heart so deeply was, they actually comprehended to my situation though that was the least expectation I have for them. Obviously I feel like I was being a jerk and expect some bad remarks from what I have done, but apart from making fun of what I have done, they did not say anything bad at all. I feel so honored to have this kind of people in my life.

So to those concerned the topic above, thanks for being a sincere and lovely friend to me. Even though someday we will be apart, but I will never forget those fun moments we had together. Nothing I could ask from the Man above but to keep all of you always in His keeping and may this wonderful friendship will last forever.

Emily, Ivan, Pete and those I didn’t get to mention their names here, thank you. That was more than a birthday gift and surprise to me.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008