Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh

I should be happy. I got NSF!!! At least something I could be proud of! But life was too much to grasp for happiness and I still feel the emptiness all over me..
Every night I reflect on my life and ask “why is it not enough to fill up the gaps? Was I hoping too much or did I ask too much that life gets bored of me now?”

I found myself taking too much of my family’s words but it’s important, they are my family though they dun really know me that much (my bad, for not sharing) because I know they want nothing but to see me happy. I am supposed to be happy now right? But why is it that I feel so much gap in it?

“C’on now fellie, surviving is what you do best”

But it’s not easy to be strong all the time since my life is full of craps that I just feel like throwing things away and run to my family for comfort. NOT THIS TIME!! Not when I am already 24. Gawd!!! Obviously, I am exaggerating here…. Big News, people!!!!

Sigh………….

Sigh…………

Sigh…………..

………………. Sigh.

1 what say you:

Anonymous said...

Tahniah2 coz dapat NSF... no need to look for jobs now rite? hehehe

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008