Thursday, November 23, 2006

The happy ending of Semester 1

The semester is coming to an end. I have taken my final paper for EMS (Damn, the paper was tough though I have studied for it for 7 days in a row!!) and went through the proposal presentation (With good comments from the examiner himself..hehe..) and now my hormone is in balance. The end of my challenging times…



I am done with Semester 1!!!

I should celebrate this with a bottle of wine… but too bad, no wine to be served 

I need a holiday…

I want to go back home…

I miss the comfort of staying at home,
watching channel 70, HBO etc…
I miss eating solid food without having to pay them even a penny…
I miss yoyo,
I miss the Chinese food, the fried dumpling, Ice Lemon tea (Not kicai Ping)

and mostly…

I want to drive that X5….
Well, didn’t get the chance to drive it except for reparking it in the patio…

I miss the beach

I miss keegan, sanchiya

I miss the yellow couch at home…

I miss cooking in my sister’s kitchen….

Arrghhh, I miss her cooking…

Gawd, I have a lot to catch up!!

I want to go back and have all that!!!

KK, wait for me…. I’ll be there to celebrate you!!

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008