Friday, November 03, 2006

Adorable girls hit the "long-term relationship" category!!


Man are mostly in love with adorable girls. Believe what i say? here goes....

Few months ago, I read one of the Cleo’s issues which says about the high prediction of long lasting relationship between a man and a woman. The highlight was that, a man are likely to stay longer in a relationship when they are dating adorable girls. Is that true? Since we practically know that most guys tend to turn their heads when a sexy or hot girls passing by?

Frankly speaking, I can’t agree less with the idea.

Have you seen a handsome tall good-looking guy walking hand in hand with a duckling in the street? Some might say “Oh, maybe they had good sex?” (Are you jeering at me now?? Hellooooo, we are already in the 20 centuries, knock your head to open your eyes that it happened and I know malaysian are still abit close-minded when it comes to physical intimacy, screw you!!)… I know it’s wrong to do intercourse before marriage, but that’s not the climax of the topics I am talking about here. Back to the topic.

Well, don’t focus on the handsome guy just yet, let’s talk about the duckling. Is she that ugly to his eyes? Nope. She might be pretty inside. My point is, some girls though they are not as hot as Beyonce or Jessica Alba, they are adorable and fun to be with. Guys enjoyed hanging out with this kind of girl.

Okay, let’s look at Jennifer Aniston’s movie, “Rumour has it”. Let’s just flip through one of the scene in the movie when she was comforting her sister about a guy and she asked her “When you play tennis, or having dinner, or watch TV with him, do you guys have fun?” The answer is absolutely “Yes.” That’s why her sister marry him in the first place. But again, I am talking about adorable girls here.

Adorable girls are mostly simple, funny, have a great sense of humour, does not really care how she looks in the outside but more on the inside, caring, sweet, hugable, cuddly and loving. Good looking guys can have as many woman as they want like John Tucker, but only one will stay in their heart forever. Who are these girls again? Bingo. Adorable girls. Adorable girls know what these guys really want. Not sex, materials or money – but a good time. When it comes to soul searching, adorable girls are hot on sale. Errr, you know what I mean. Pls don’t use dictionary to find these meanings. Read those lines in between and you will understand.



Well, guys out there – tell me that I’m wrong, but these girls are worth trying.

Pretty/hot/sexy girls out there – try working on being adorable more than “Ahhh, my mascara is melting and it’s all over my face..” or “more make up, so he will notice me..” or worse.. “I need a breast implants, or else he won’t even look at me..” those are temporary, ask Justin Timberlake. Cameron Diaz is older but she's adorable.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008