Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Always the sypnosis first.. nothing else matter

Voice 1: What are you, bitch? Bestfriends won’t do that!!
Voice 2: What did you just call me? Instead of pointing fingers at me, will you even listen to me?
Voice 1: Will that even make a difference to who you are now, B?
Voice 2: I thought you would understand (sigh)………..
………………………………….

I used to believe friends are angels sent from above. But now? Yes, they are angels though some say that there are good and bad angels around us (I mean the real angels like in “Constantine”).

Why is it never been peaceful in there?

The missing parts in the puzzle, no one wants to know what really happened. They just want to believe the synopsis of the whole story and who are the good guys and the bad.

“I am not peaceful. Still. Because I am always seen as the villain. The bad angels in the story.”

Story taken by – “Story of my life” (check your dictionary)

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008