Thursday, January 11, 2007

Why worry? Just live your life with happy tears...


Most of the people around me are too scared of the future and what more the reality they have to face.

What say you if someone knock on your door and says,

God, I am too scared to go home, what if my husband is there with another lady?”

My goodness, stop being so paranoid. An hour ago, I saw your husband cleaning the backyard before he left for a jog with my husband!

There will be a time when our life is in a critical point, and of course, we always exaggerated how big it was (Haha, sounds like me though!). Well, I do have a lot of drama in my life, and I can’t deny those times when I cry almost every night like a baby as if I was crying for milk. Life is unfairly difficult, none can deny that. Everyone has their own hardships, just maybe the problem we had was harder or less tricky. I have to admit there are times when I say,

Why can’t I have family like hers? Why can’t my life be so easy like his?”

But, I don’t think I will be the ‘Fellie’ that you know now if I am not where I am now. Whatever it is, life is not to waste, but to savour every moment we have.

These few months, I learn a lot about forgiving others, opening up to the world outside, believing the most important thing in our life and having faith in whatever I do. I believe that God has His plan for us, and we should worry less of the things we are having or about to have.
Dear Heavenly Father, remind me that those days when I was crying and hurting, You were there to feed my emptiness and fill my life with faith and hope.

Remind me that this life is not for me to honor my prideful existence, but for me to treasure how beautiful is Your creation and to
realize how great is Your love to humankind.

Help me to serve the needies and help me to love those who feels unlove, help me to touch others with my love which You have given to me.


and I believe that praying is the most powerful thing we can do....

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008