Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Xmas n NY hols 2006-2007

I know i should have updated my blog every now and then, but the connection nowadays are so dissapointing and plus, i am always tired. Anyways, here are the updates ive been wanting to share...

The holiday was fun but im not sure how to describe it since i had a drama (again!!) before i came back to Bangi. Well, i guess it was good in a way that i am not feeling homesick after having a really long holiday.

One good thing about Christmas is, it brings all the good memories you had with everyone around you, and those you have not seen for a very long time. You tend to miss your family, relatives and friends. You began to wonder what they have been up to for the whole one year.

Christmas 2006 was different. I guess it was all God's work that i had a very bad week before i came back to KK. Because of His greatest love for me, He wants me to realize what matter the most to me - all along it was Him that i really need to fullfill every of my needs. It was Him that i should rely on when the path is blurry and when the sun stop shining in my days. I felt His love and I long for His presence in my life.

A meaningful phrase that i will never forget in my entire life "Seek God first and all other graces will be given unto you"

These are the graces i have been receiving during the trials of my time.

20th December.... a lot of friends came to see me... Thanks to all...


24th December 2006
me, cousin, sisters, and nieces
(Maegan, Bibi, Sanchiya, Kane, Me, Sarina, Louisa)


29th December 2006
SMP reunion at Pizza Ria, Damai



New Year Bash at home
(Aaron, Cindy, Adrian Katam, Joanna, Virgil, Myself)

There are a lot more pictures like i mentioned earlier, connection are very bad... :) the stories will come in time....

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008