Saturday, December 16, 2006

A Bouncy girl

It has been hard for me for the past few days but lucky me, i managed to pull everything together. No matter how much things triggered my vulnerability, i managed to calm myself down and suck it up immediately before my cheek is flooded with tears. I am okay... I know...

Even though the wound is still there, but that doesnt mean my life should stop here. No matter what happened, i know i will always bounce back, that's what a bouncy girl like me would do, rite people? Obviously, i am making myself all better.

I am going back to KK tonight.


My supervisor has been so nice to give me the permission. However, she recommended that i should convert to phd, which i don't know if i ever ready for that. Of course, i want to do my phd, but im thinking of doing it overseas after few years of working experience. But never mind about that, i have a semester to decide.

My life is still full of craps. I know I am a bouncy girl, and one more thing about being bouncy is that, i am exactly like a ball that can be bounced wherever and whenever ppl want. I really really really need to figure out how bouncy i should be and not being used for stupid matters. Dear God, this You gotta help me!!

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008