Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The last tantrum?

This emotional turmoil is taking a lot of my energy - especially my life. I need to detoxify it, so im planning to go back to sabah to celebrate xmas with my family. 2 weeks are enough to create a monster in me.

I went to church for the mass confession last night and i cant believe i was actually crying in public, i can sense eyes are fixed on me but it's unbearable and I know God was there leading me to a seat at the corner and say my prayer before leaving the building of God.

I have no choice but to suck it up and pray for the peace and mercy from my Heavenly Father. It has been days i did not have a proper meal, my goodness, i am so wasted. feeling weak yet the apetite is not there.

I really want to get this over with and move on with life. What's it gonna be, it's gonna be. This will be my last struggle to save whatever it is to save.

God bless!~~

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008