Sunday, April 15, 2007

"I-AM-NOT-EVEN-CLOSE-TO-BEAUTIFUL"

Hmm, sounds like someone I know…. (MEEEEEE!!!)

Hah! Some people can even proclaim themselves beautiful, I feel like ‘wow, at least they have the confidence/guts to even say it, though it can be a ‘rolling-eyes” for everyone sometimes.”

Me -on the other hand- do have inferiorities that sometimes I wish I am reborn again to become the perfect ME.

"Lie, you have things other people don’t have..” Hmm okay, like what things (?!!)

Sometimes we try to figure out, what are the special things we have that makes people say “Hey, you’re special!” … yea, special enough to pay for your coffee… haha (chuckled)

I wish I have the confidence to do or say anything, urghhh… I guess that’s the main thing I am lacking for now.. I can’t really dance (not that I can’t really move my bon-bon, it’s just that I don’t have to the confidence to “hey I know what the next step is, you can follow me”), I can’t sing alone in front of people. I can’t lead prayers, I can’t perform my so-so talent in guitar, I can’t really speak up for everyone unless I was provoked, and I let people ‘bully’ me sometimes. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME NOW?

Yea, I need some magic portion to boost my confidence. Anyone with the perfect remedy, call me at “Nahhh, you know my number..”

(This post is meant to be a joke, but yeah, everything I wrote about me is nothing but the truth)

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008