Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Saturday Trauma

It was about 1.45pm in the afternoon on easter week, and the sun was shining so brightly that I should say it was a beautiful day for everyone.

It happened when me and my hsemate was walking on this alley which is next to my block. I was on the phone when I wasn’t supposed to and my friend was walking just few feets ahead of me. I was unaware of the surroundings and was happily speaking when something hit my neck and the next thing I know, a guy on a motorbike was trying to snatch my phone. I remember we were struggling for a moment before he finally let go of my phone. The best thing was, he gave me this cynical smile until he's nowhere to be seen when I was really in shock.

Of course the attack was my very first time.

I was shaken for awhile unable to express any word.

I was okay few hours after that, but then it left me a big scar and I was in fear for few days.

Few friends called me and asked what happened and Tharmaindra's mom called me right after she found out about it, which is very sweet indeed. I am fine now, thanks to those who showed me their concern. I really appreciate that.

I refused to tell my family because of two reasons.
1. My parents will be worried sick. I know my mom, she can cry for few days in a row and my dad is not well, this news will affect his health and that is the last thing I am gonna do.
2. Oh, probably the rest of the family won’t feel bothered, which is something I don’t want to know. It’s hurting to know that they don’t even give a damn about me and my safety. For once, when my sister found out my youngest brother (who is already 19 or 20 yrs old) was renting a room where all the immigrants are staying, she was in tears though she knew that I was in the position once, and not even a tear came out from her eyes for me.

Well, I am A BIG girl and INDEPENDENT,

yea right!!!

Hey, it’s the story of my life…

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008