Monday, April 23, 2007

Give it to me baby!!! ah ha!! ah ha!!

It was announced that NSF should be in by now, but I know UKM will always be the last to get everything done.. but while I was crossing my finger, I went online to check my account and only to know that my balance is still the same.

Well, hopefully nothing will come against my blessing. I really need the money to settle lotsa things. Well, I know I’m not really alone in this, few more students are also waiting… so guys, keep your finger crossed ya… I knw it will come soon, but let’s hope it’ll come sooner… haha…

Anyways, I've taken my mom's 'harta pusaka' from my cousin (Thank God, they are in good condition or else my sister will kill me) and my white Channel bag which was given by my sister (But the white sparkling color has gone and it loooked so dirty and ugly, and the edge of the zip was already torn, i ges my cousin wacked it so well and didn't bother to see the damage she's done to the bag. SIGH!)

But I met Jim. Yes, Tharmain was right, i really miss him and it was nice seeing him healthy and all smiley. Well he gotta keep on going though nothing comes easy in this world. speaking of this, hmmm... i better put this post to a dot. till then ppl..

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008