Thursday, May 03, 2007

a Dusun Village girl

It was stupid of me for thinking I got the calling. Well, don’t blame me, I was too stressed to weigh it up. So I called mom to get it clear of what was happening to me that night. Pity my mom I made her worried sick that she asked me to come home but I don’t see a point of going back when dad’s home can’t be a home to me anymore, well someone else reserved a different place for me, a big and luxurious golden cage that I bet no one will give a second thought of taking the offer, except for me and my sibs. Not that I was too psyched about it but that was the only choice I have to keep the family in harmony.

My bro was terminated, thanks to the ‘generous’ millionaire. But looking at the bright side, we are ready for a fight-back. Hopefully after then, happiness will be on our side. *sigh* God bless my family.

I am four months behind my work, God, I feel so nervous. So much for finishing this year huh. But I really really hope NSF will help me in getting a car. I needed it, so badly. Remind me – I need to save more and spend less.

I have to pen off now (I mean type off, in other words). I have to attend this gathering dinner at Ivan’s place. Speaking of that, all the lovely sabahans are going back to Sabah for good, it’s really sad, afraid that I will lose my Dusun-touch when they’re gone.

Well, I am always proud to be a Dusun village girl, and that’s what I am, for the bad and the good.

0 what say you:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008